Department of Health Services Logo

Apply for Wisconsin Asbestos and Lead Certifications
On this Department of Health Services (DHS) site you can:
    1. Apply for INITIAL or RENEWAL Individual Certifications
    2. Apply for INITIAL or RENEWAL Company Certifications
    3. Apply for a REPLACEMENT card or certificate if lost or damaged
    4. Update Personal or Company contact information

Did you take your training in another State? If so, you must submit a paper application with supporting documentation. Select Print Application Form below.

For assistance, contact the DHS Asbestos and Lead office at 608-261-6876, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.