Department of Health Services Logo


Wisconsin Department of Health Services

Choose Company Certification or Individual Certification

You can apply for an individual certification or company certification in WALDO. Need both? Apply for your company certificate first.

You can also update contact information for individuals and companies that are already certified.

Use this option to apply for company certification or update company information, such as its mailing or records address.

Anybody conducting regulated lead or asbestos work needs to be associated with a certified company.
Use this option to apply for a certification card (training requirements apply).

You cannot apply online if any of your qualifying training was taken outside of Wisconsin, or if you are applying with a certification fee exemption.